Note You may need administrator access on your computer to install Panopto. Please contact your department IT Pro for this access.
- From your Canvas site, click the Panopto Videos button in your course navigation menu.
- Click on the Create button and select Record a new session (see Fig. 1) from the dropdown menu.
Figure 1: Select Record a new session in the dropdown menu.
- Click the Download Panopto button in the popup window.
- Save the .exe recorder file to your computer (see Fig. 2).
Figure 2: Save the file to your computer.
- After the download is complete, click on the file to extract the contents of the file to your computer.
- Click the Yes button (see Fig. 3) in the popup window Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?
Figure 3: Click the Yes button to allow Panopto to install on your computer. Administrator access may be required to complete this step.
- In the Installing Panopto window, click the Next button and then the Install button.
- In the Panopto screen that appears (see Fig. 4), enter your PawPrint ID and password in the login fields.
Figure 4: Enter your Mizzou Pawprint ID and password in the fields.
Minimum system requirements and additional instructions are available at https://support.panopto.com/s/article/Install-Panopto-for-Windows